12 Sep 2018
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
• Reporting your payroll information accurately and on time
• Irregular payments and completion of Full Payment Submissions
• Starter Declaration on a Full Payment Submission (FPS)
• PAYE Settlement Agreements and Scottish Income Tax
• National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage – are you paying the correct rate?
• Advisory Electricity Rate for fully electric company cars
• Welsh Rates of Income Tax
• Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) webinars
• Postgraduate Loans
• Benefits and Expenses: Company cars
• Tax avoidance loan schemes – settle now
• Completing an EYU in respect of Employee’s National Insurance Contributions
• Employment Income: Draft Legislation
• Deadline for post 16 Child Benefit looms.
For more information, click here.
For help with payroll matters, please contact us.