Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Making Tax Digital for Business update
Extensive changes to how taxpayers record and report income to HMRC are being introduced under a project entitled Making Tax Digital for Bus...Read more >
15 Apr 2017
VAT Flat Rate Scheme - Limited cost trader
Changes are being made to the Flat Rate Scheme (FRS) which take effect from 1 April 2017. These changes may mean that the FRS is less attrac...Read more >
10 Apr 2017
Construction Industry - Subcontractor verification
HMRC have confirmed in the latest Employer Bulletin that changes will be made to the verification of subcontractors in the construction Indu...Read more >
12 Mar 2017
Xero now has over one million subscribers!
At Prime we love Xero and have been fans from the start! It gives us immense satisfaction to see that Xero have now got more than One Millio...Read more >
7 Apr 2017
Pool cars - are you satisfying the five conditions?
Another tax case has been lost by a tax payer due to them failing to satisfy HMRC that a company car was in fact a pool car.Read more >
13 Mar 2017
What business can learn from sport
There are many correlations between Sport and Business, the planning and discipline that goes into being a successful athlete are equally ap...Read more >
8 Dec 2016
Contact Prime Today
For advice about Corporation Tax and a full tax planning service, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
The minimisation of a company's corporation tax liabilities can help maximise the amount of funds available to reinvest in the business or to return to the shareholders. At Prime Chartered Accountants, we have a range of services to help you cope with increasingly complex Corporate Tax legislation together with a full tax planning service including:
- Advice on optimum group and shareholding structures
- Reviews as required during the financial year in order to plan expenditure in the most tax efficient manner
- Identifying allowances available, particularly those not always immediately thought of, such as capital allowances on the purchase of a company freehold property or research and development expenditure tax relief
- Keeping you advised of developments and changes in legislation - both generally and specific to your industry
- Preparing company self assessment tax returns and supporting computations of tax liabilities
- Advising payment dates
- Dealing with HMRC on your company's behalf
Our Corporate Tax service encompasses compliance functions together with a full tax planning service. For more information about this service, contact us at Prime Chartered Accountants.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
For advice about Corporation Tax and a full tax planning service, please contact Prime Chartered Accountants.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468