Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Reduction in the Dividend Allowance
It was announced in the Budget that the Dividend Allowance will be reduced from £5,000 to £2,000 from April 2018.Read more >
16 Apr 2017
Class 4 National insurance u-turn
One of the significant announcements Chancellor Philip Hammond made on Budget Day was the proposed increases to the main rate of Class 4 Nat...Read more >
14 Apr 2017
Tax-Free Childcare to be rolled out from 28 April 2017
Tax-Free Childcare, the new government scheme to help working parents with the cost of childcare, will be launched from 28 April 2017.Read more >
13 Apr 2017
Xero now has over one million subscribers!
At Prime we love Xero and have been fans from the start! It gives us immense satisfaction to see that Xero have now got more than One Millio...Read more >
7 Apr 2017
What business can learn from sport
There are many correlations between Sport and Business, the planning and discipline that goes into being a successful athlete are equally ap...Read more >
8 Dec 2016
Autumn Statement Summary
Yesterday George Osborne presented the first Autumn Statement of this Parliament. So what exactly did the Chancellor say and, more important...Read more >
26 Nov 2015
Contact Prime Today
To protect your family's financial security, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
There are key stages in life when it would be prudent to review your life assurance in order to protect your family’s financial security as well as your own. Prime Chartered Accountants can provide life cover and financial advice to suit your circumstances no matter where you are in life:
- If you are just starting out and buying your first home, making solid foundations now will help to ease your future.
- Starting a family brings new responsibilities and the need to protect your loved ones’ futures.
- You may be moving into a larger home with greater financial commitments and need to revise your life cover.
- With children leaving home or going to university, you are probably at the peak of your earning potential. Now is the time to think about planning your retirement.
- Once your children are financially independent and you have little or no mortgage commitment, it’s an ideal time to reassess your investments ready for retirement.
- And once you have reached the end of your working life, you may want to consolidate your income for a long and happy retirement and ensure you leave your loved ones with few financial concerns.
Whether you are buying your first home or planning additional cover to your existing arrangements, Prime can help you select the right life assurance for you.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
For advice on protecting your family's financial security, please contact us today to arrange an initial free consultation.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468