Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Latest Labour Market Statistics
The latest labour market statistics for the period March to May 2017 showed a 175,000 rise in employment and 64,000 fall in unemployment.Read more >
7 Aug 2017
Charities bound by new Fundraising Preference Service
A new service is now available for individuals who want to limit the contact they receive from charities. The Fundraising Preference Service...Read more >
4 Aug 2017
Queen’s Speech and proposed legislation
The Queen delivered the 2017 Queen’s Speech on 21 June which set out the government’s agenda for the coming parliamentary sessio...Read more >
14 Jul 2017
Solihull Chamber News Column - 24th August 2017
The Chamber’s Quarterly Business Report (QBR) always highlights some interesting information on what is happening in the business worl...Read more >
24 Aug 2017
Solihull Chamber News Column - 10th august 2017
As Brexit becomes a reality, the Chamber of Commerce’s International Hub is stepping up its drive to encourage and help businesses to ...Read more >
10 Aug 2017
Solihull Chamber News Column - 20th July 2017
I read recently that the amount of cyber-attacks targeting businesses has increased by more than half in the second quarter of 2017, accordi...Read more >
20 Jul 2017
Contact Prime Today
To protect your family's financial security, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
There are key stages in life when it would be prudent to review your life assurance in order to protect your family’s financial security as well as your own. Prime Chartered Accountants can provide life cover and financial advice to suit your circumstances no matter where you are in life:
- If you are just starting out and buying your first home, making solid foundations now will help to ease your future.
- Starting a family brings new responsibilities and the need to protect your loved ones’ futures.
- You may be moving into a larger home with greater financial commitments and need to revise your life cover.
- With children leaving home or going to university, you are probably at the peak of your earning potential. Now is the time to think about planning your retirement.
- Once your children are financially independent and you have little or no mortgage commitment, it’s an ideal time to reassess your investments ready for retirement.
- And once you have reached the end of your working life, you may want to consolidate your income for a long and happy retirement and ensure you leave your loved ones with few financial concerns.
Whether you are buying your first home or planning additional cover to your existing arrangements, Prime can help you select the right life assurance for you.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
For advice on protecting your family's financial security, please contact us today to arrange an initial free consultation.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468