Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Investment Bond launched
National Savings and Investments (NS&I) has recently launched a government-backed Investment Bond. The main details of the Bond are...Read more >
13 May 2017
Business response to General Election on 8 June
In response to the announcement of a General Election on 8 June Carolyn Fairbairn, CBI Director-General, said:Read more >
9 May 2017
Changes to the PAYE Tax system using Real Time Information
HMRC have announced that from the end of May 2017 they will be using Real Time Information (RTI) to make adjustments to employee tax codes i...Read more >
7 May 2017
Solihull Chamber survey surprises
Last week Kevin Johns, Prime’s Managing Director and President of the Solihull Chamber, hosted the Solihull Chamber Breakfast. The eve...Read more >
17 May 2017
HMRC have announced changes to requests by agents for pay, tax and employment history details
HMRC have reported that they have witnessed an increasing number of security issues recently, particularly related to requests from agents f...Read more >
15 May 2017
What business can learn from sport
There are many correlations between Sport and Business, the planning and discipline that goes into being a successful athlete are equally ap...Read more >
8 Dec 2016
Contact Prime Today
To protect your family's financial security, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
There are key stages in life when it would be prudent to review your life assurance in order to protect your family’s financial security as well as your own. Prime Chartered Accountants can provide life cover and financial advice to suit your circumstances no matter where you are in life:
- If you are just starting out and buying your first home, making solid foundations now will help to ease your future.
- Starting a family brings new responsibilities and the need to protect your loved ones’ futures.
- You may be moving into a larger home with greater financial commitments and need to revise your life cover.
- With children leaving home or going to university, you are probably at the peak of your earning potential. Now is the time to think about planning your retirement.
- Once your children are financially independent and you have little or no mortgage commitment, it’s an ideal time to reassess your investments ready for retirement.
- And once you have reached the end of your working life, you may want to consolidate your income for a long and happy retirement and ensure you leave your loved ones with few financial concerns.
Whether you are buying your first home or planning additional cover to your existing arrangements, Prime can help you select the right life assurance for you.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
For advice on protecting your family's financial security, please contact us today to arrange an initial free consultation.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468