Latest News

November 2012

VAT: Amended certificates of registration

HM Revenue & Customs is updating their VAT systems. If you are currently VAT registered then HMRC may need to make a small change to the way they record your address. This is to ensure the data HMRC holds is consistent and is not a cause for concern, but you may receive an amended certificate of registration (VAT 4).

If you do receive an unexpected certificate, please check your details are correct and only tell HMRC if you find any errors.

For more information on this, or for help in other areas relating to VAT please contact us today.