Latest News

May 2014

Tell HMRC if your tax code is wrong

If you have received a 2014-15 PAYE coding notice from HMRC and you think that your tax code is wrong, you must advise HMRC.

HMRC have now set up a new email service so you can advise them that your 2014-15 code is wrong.  At this time, you will be able to supply details of your wages, company / personal pension, State pension / benefits and company benefits to help them work out your correct tax code.

It is quick and easy to use and will send you an immediate online acknowledgement.

For further information about using this service please visit