Growth funding available to SMEs
In the 2013 budget, George Osborne announced the introduction of £30m worth of Growth vouchers for small businesses.
The scheme was launched on 27 January and will run for the next 15 months.
Businesses must apply to access the Growth vouchers and once accepted on the scheme, they can use them to obtain strategic advice in the following areas:
- Managing cashflow, late payments and negotiating finance
- Developing skills and taking on staff
- Improving leadership and management
- Marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- Making the most of digital technology