Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Rising employment statistics
The Office for National Statistics has published the latest employment statistics which reveal:Read more >
12 Jun 2017
Advisory fuel rates for company cars
New company car advisory fuel rates have been published which took effect from 1 June 2017. The guidance states: ‘You can use the...Read more >
9 Jun 2017
Small Business Taskforce outlines priorities ahead of the General Election
The Small Business Taskforce has outlined its priorities ahead of the General Election.Read more >
8 Jun 2017
Solihull Chamber survey surprises
Last week Kevin Johns, Prime’s Managing Director and President of the Solihull Chamber, hosted the Solihull Chamber Breakfast. The eve...Read more >
17 May 2017
Are you based within the West Midlands and looking for a start up or business growth loan or grant?
If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.Read more >
24 Jan 2017
What business can learn from sport
There are many correlations between Sport and Business, the planning and discipline that goes into being a successful athlete are equally ap...Read more >
8 Dec 2016
Contact Prime Today
For realistic valuations based on extensive experience, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
If you are buying or selling a business, you will want to maximise its value. Preparing properly for the sale of your business can help to realise its full worth and ease the vending process. Conversely, ensuring that due diligence is completed when buying a business helps you to evaluate exactly what you are purchasing.
Prime has a dedicated team of specialists who undertake a high number of company valuations year on year, making them experts in the field of assessing the true valuation of a business. Prime can help you to benefit fully from the sale of your business by:
- Preparing transparent company accounts, enabling the buyer to expedite the sale
- Systemising your business prior to sale, thereby maximising its value
- Providing a realistic valuation of your business
- Advising on tax liabilities from the value of the sale
- Recommending specialised solicitors or liaising with a legal advisor of your choice
And for clients who are considering purchasing a business, we provide full peace of mind by:
- Adhering to stringent processes that identify exactly what you are buying
- Extracting warranties from the vendor on any points of query
- Investigating the viability of the business and identifying its full potential
- Negotiating a fair price and ensuring all safeguards are in place to protect your investment
Prime offers a full estimate up front and we pride ourselves on keeping our clients fully informed throughout the sales process, ensuring there are no surprise, hidden costs.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
For realistic valuations based on extensive experience, please contact Jamie Skelding and his team at Prime Chartered Accountants.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468