Are you based within the West Midlands and looking for a start up or business growth loan or grant?
If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
CWRT are working with Coventry & Warwickshire Growth Hub to offer start up and business growth loans across the region and are looking to lend £1m before the end of March.
The loan can be for any business purpose, with some examples being:
- The purchase of equipment
- Staff recruitment
- Working capital to fund orders and growth
CWRT growth loans are primarily for businesses based within the Coventry and Warwickshire area that have been unsuccessful in securing finance from the bank. Start-up business loans are open to all applicants; however business growth loans are primarily aimed at businesses.
The Business Growth Programme in partnership with Greater Birmingham & Solihull, Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire and the Marches LEPs are offering B2B SMEs grants to invest, grow and create jobs within the region.
Grants are split into four different components:
- The HS2 supply chain programme targeted at existing B2B supply chain SMEs which have, or are in the process of securing, or have the ability to secure a contract for HS2.
- The green bridge supply chain programme is aimed at existing B2B SMEs operating in, or diversifying into the green economy, demonstrating quantifiable green benefits.
- The business innovation programme is aimed at existing B2B SMEs investing in innovative “close-to-market” products and services.
- The business development programme is targeted at B2B SMEs looking to expand, relocate and improve access to markets.
If any of the above services are of interest to you, please contact Prime Director John Osborne at [email protected]