Subscribe to our e-news
Register now to receive regular e-news bulletins designed for business owners and individuals.
Please enter your email address below:
Spring Budget 2017
Budget announcements contain many fundamental taxation changes which will affect business and personal lives for the years to come. Written ...Read more >
9 Mar 2017
Autumn Statement 2016
As part of our continued effort to simplify business for our clients we have prepared a summary of this year's Autumn Statement which is&nbs...Read more >
24 Nov 2016
Annual returnsRead more >
5 Aug 2016
Xero now has over one million subscribers!
At Prime we love Xero and have been fans from the start! It gives us immense satisfaction to see that Xero have now got more than One Millio...Read more >
7 Apr 2017
What business can learn from sport
There are many correlations between Sport and Business, the planning and discipline that goes into being a successful athlete are equally ap...Read more >
8 Dec 2016
Xero now has direct bank feeds from Barclays bank!
We first began using Xero, ‘the world’s most innovative growth company’ (Forbes 2015 & 2016) way back in 2009. Later t...Read more >
26 Oct 2016
Contact Prime Today
To discuss our Corporate Tax service or if you require a full tax planning service, please contact us for a free initial meeting.Please Email Us >
Corporation Tax Returns
The minimisation of a company's corporation tax liabilities can help maximise the amount of funds available to reinvest in the business or to return to the shareholders. At Prime Chartered Accountants, we have a range of services to help you cope with increasingly complex Corporate Tax legislation together with a full tax planning service including:
- Advice on optimum group and shareholding structures
- Reviews as required and agreed during the financial year in order to plan expenditure in the most tax efficient manner
- Identifying allowances available, particularly those not always immediately thought of, such as capital allowances on the purchase of a company freehold property or research and development expenditure tax relief
- Keeping you advised of developments and changes in legislation - both generally and specific to your industry
- Preparing company self assessment tax returns and supporting computations of tax liabilities
- Advising payment dates
- Dealing with HMRC on your company's behalf.
Call Prime Today - we're here to help
Our Corporate Tax service encompasses compliance functions together with a full tax planning service. For more information about this service, please contact Ruth Chapman at Prime Chartered Accountants.
Coventry - 024 7651 8555 or Solihull - 0121 711 2468